Where the word Olympiad is used will mean Bhagavad Gita Olympaid-I conducted by Gaurannga Institute for Vedic Education(Regd. Trust), will be hereby referred as GIVE.
- Winner participants in Olympiad can appear in other upcoming Olympiads but they will be required to follow separate rules defined at later stage and as per prevalent T&C’s.
- GIVE’s Olympiad committee decision of the winner(s) will be final and it cannot be challenged in any court of law or forum.
- The date, time and method of holding the quiz can be changed by GIVE due to unforeseen circumstances internal or external.
- Audio preparation material will be provided online only.
- It is GIVE’s best Endeavour to see that preparation material is available online but GIVE is not responsible for any problems at the receiver’s end.
- The choice for medium of the test is available both in Hindi and English but the candidate will have to opt for only one language.
- If the Prize money attracts any direct or indirect taxes by the Govt.(Central or State), the same has to be solely borne by the winner.
- The winners will have no objection in sending their videos as testimonials to GIVE and mentioning the prize money as per GIVE`s guidance, these videos can be used for spreading the awareness of Bhagavad Gita and this/these video(s) will be the sole property of GIVE.
- The questions and answers of the quiz Olympiad cannot be challenged in any way.
- Any dispute arising will have to be settled in Ambala, Haryana jurisdiction.
- People associated with GIVE can participate in the Quiz but they are not eligible for Prizes.
- Prizes will be distributed in Indian rupees bank account only, even if winner is not Indian.
Use of Content
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
Acceptable Website Use
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) Philosophical Rules
All decisions given by us are considered final, they are not debatable. All answers to the questions are considered final as given by us. If you do not agree you are requested to exit the site. All the concepts given in videos and images are final as given by us and are not debatable.
(C) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.